January 26, 2010

....In trouble for not posting "The Blog"....

So... heres the email... ps are you guys updating my blog? http://irmagraf.blogspot.com my friend said that there werent any letters up yet... :)

so... heres the week run down... Ive been sick since last friday (pday) night. its sucked big time. i am still somewhat sick... but alive haha. and have some energy back.

Preston was able to give me a blessing this past week and omg... srsly i love that kid. he has such a strong spirit it is crazy! the blessing was beautiful... he mentioned a ton about things that i have been worrying about lately... (and stressing out about) I am so grateful to have so many preisthood holders so close! :)

Really good talk that i found this week... "the love of god" by uchtdorf. It is awesome and I am really striving to be able to love everyone! I have noticed since i have been set apart though that I have had so much more patience and love for others and I dont ever get mad or annoyed! Its awesome!

So, best gift of tongues story (o dom das linguas) I cant remember if i told you or not... but, last week we were running the track for gym and usually my comp is way behind me and then the last cool down laps i run with her... well, we decided to memorize irregular verb charts and regular conjugations while running the last few cool down laps... usually when we do this i get like 3 or 4 memorized which is alright (shes a pro at it cause she has a background in spanish) but this time we seriously did like 25 or more verbs!! it was AMAZING!! and it was definately a blessing from above because i would not have been able to do that on my own.

another good story... so we have these things called te that you can sign up for and they teach you about specific things... so we went to one and instead of him teaching we taught him the first discussion. at the end we asked for ways to improve and he said it was awesome!! (this is a change from usual... when our teacher critiques us... haha) he loved everything and said that he really felt the spirit and wanted to do the commitments we had given him. it was great.

also, chris sessions is here... i ran into him on his first day! so funny and weird to see him here! he is going to indonesia!

Dallas bateman is here as well... he is going to mexico! I ran into him last sunday ahaha it was awesome!

well, other than that everything is going great... i didnt really do anything but sleep and camp out at the drs office all week... and take drugs... so yeah... nothing to great... but this was the first week that i can honestly say i was homesick! I missed my bed and my mommy :( and i missed not having to stress about missing out on language and learning tons of stuff... that has made it really hard to be sick... and to get better also.

well fam, i love you all and miss you! i hope everything is going well for all of you! write me and tell me about your lives!!! thanks for your prayers and support! muah!

love,

irma graf

1 comment:

  1. CHAUNTELLE! Feel better! Something you should know! I'm converting! haha :D thought I'd fill you in on that! Happy to hear your having fun up there. How much longer till you get to go portugal?

    ReplyDelete