January 26, 2010

Chaunty at the MTC!

Brother and Sister Graf,


This is Brother Okazaki from the MTC. I'm currently one of your daughters professors there and am teaching her about Preach My Gospel and the Portuguese Language. I'm writing this email to let you know about your daughters new email address. It is: tellegraf@myldsmail.net. They will have a chance to use their E-mail every Friday and only get 30 min to do all their emailing for the week. The district your daughter is in appears particularly bright and i have no doubt they'll all learn the Portuguese language very quickly. I completed my two year mission to Mozambique (Africa) last June and am currently enrolled in College at BYU. I've been teaching at the MTC for a few months now and am loving it. The MTC is really a wonderful place and will be a great blessing in your daughters mission experience.



Your daughter has been adjusting wonderfully to mission life and has been doing very well in the few day's she's been here. Sister Graf has a wonder heart and very quick mind and is humble about all of it. She will be an extraordinary missionary that will bless the lives of many in Lisbon. She keeps class interesting, is kind and friendly to all around her and seems to love her companion very much.


Please, any question you might have about anything don't hesitate to email me. I'm more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding the MTC or general mission things.


Sincerely,


Matt Okazaki

No comments:

Post a Comment